Allianz Owner Community
Protecting your home is very important, therefore, protect the building in which you live too. If you are looking for a complete, simple and effective insurance for communities, in Allianz, we offer you the most complete coverages. All our insurance for communities have:
- Material damage
- Assistance in case of incident
- Water damage
- Glass breakage
- Leaks from the walls
- A) Edification.
Fire, Theft, Civil Liability -except for the action of water, Vandalism and others.
- C) Assistance (included in all policies).
- D) Counseling and Legal Provision
- E) Water Action and Civil Liability derived from it (communal or communal and privative)
- F) Glass breakage (communal or communal and privative)
- G) Breakdown of machinery and electronic devices
- H) Claim for non-payment of community fees.
- I) Expenses for unclogging community pipes.
Allianz Community guarantees are developed on the basis of a comprehensive set of the assets that make up the building to be insured, structured into the following headings:
- a) The foundations, structure, walls, ceilings, floors, covers, doors, windows and other construction elements, including glass, of:
- The building.
- The dependencies, such as garages, parking spaces, storage rooms, and similar that are located on the same property.
- b) The walls and other independent enclosures.
- c) The pipelines, installations, machinery and fixed service appliances integrated into the construction: water, gas, electricity, heating, cooling, solar energy, sanitation, telephone, alarms, radio, television and other communications.
- d) Elevators and lifts.
e) Pools and other recreational and / or sports facilities (As long as they are declared in the policy).
- f) The decorative elements permanently incorporated into the buildings, such as; paint, parquet, carpet, wallpaper or built-in cupboards.
- g) Communal property furniture, as well as tools, utilities and supplies for community service.